Friday, June 25, 2010

I feel that women do not get the respect they need. So lets start with this: Women...if you portray yourself as a "hoochie" don't be shock when you get treated like one. If you wear the smallest pieces of clothes in public then don't get offended when people tried to talk to you. GIRL you wore a MINISKIRT with a TUBETOP..what did you expect. Also, on this topic. To the random girl at ODU. I really didn't appreciate the view I received...and also what happened to covering your jewels. The first thing I thought was OMG..and the second was crap I didn't make it to her face I hope we don't have a class together...the third was..ewww what if she sits in a desk that I am going to sit in. You know herpes stays on a non porous surface for 14 days? She had on a tiny black skirt and didn't have to bend over at all for the world to see her vagina. That is right..this skirt was sooo short it looked like a badeau top, and yes people no undergarments on. WHAT! So respect is earned..soo...HOW CAN YOU EXPECT OTHERS TO RESPECT YOU IF YOU DON'T EVEN RESPECT YOURSELVES?

No comments:

Post a Comment