Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All shapes and sizes


Wanna hear a fun useless fact? I know that almost all women go through this. You wake up look in the mirror and your like Damn, and you just feel ugly. I always love it when my friends who are obviously skinnier than me are like, ugh I am so fat(about themselves). Then they tell me how they think I have a cute shape. Whatever ladies, I love you but your full of bullshit. Now, don't get me wrong I'm not huge. I lie about my height but not my weight. I am not skinny. My doctor says I am over weight. I am about 5'3.5 (at least let me have the .5!!), I always will tell you I am 5'5 or 5'6 though. That's a lie. I always try to stand on my tippy toes at the doctors office just to give me a little more height! Ha. I weigh about 163 lbs. I am suppose to weigh I think like 135-155. BUT I like my size, sometimes. I wish I could have a stomach like Pink's with a donk, and my boobs. For those of you who don't know, a Donk is a big bubble butt, think along the lines of being able to sit a bottle of shampoo on your butt with it leaning against your back, walk and it stay...that's a donk. My ideal shape is probably not going to happen. So, anyways, I am in one of the mood kicks where I feel like I need to shape up. MAINLY because we are moving near LA (Cali), and I have heard those girls look like barbies. I don't want to be skinny...so I am on a mission to try my hardest to have or at least get close to the flat tummy, big butt, and keep the boobs size. I wanna keep the curves but tone up and drop a little weight(think like 10-15 lbs) to get into my healthy weight range. SOOOOO..I have decided to try this Hydroxycut Advance. It is my second day, and I am only doing 1 pill 2x a day. I got the jitters like a crack head, and heartburn, but other than that it's good. LoL. So, I will try to keep you informed about this little Hydroxy challenge. I guess I should post a before pic...*sigh*. Fine, but don't be mean people!! This is my hubbilybub and I at our wedding 08/01/2009! I just wish we could all feel beautiful, but thanks to the media with the FAD being skinny....that will probably not be for a while. If I would've been born around Marilyn Monroe's time, I wouldn't be so thick in societies eyes. Marilyn I believe was a size 14, which I figure is about a 8-10 now. That is a woman, versus a size 0-1 of the models now.

No comments:

Post a Comment