Friday, February 5, 2010

Feels like another JOB

Relationships...Realtionships. Is marriage and relationshships just another institution to make money? Think about it. When the economy is down, people will still spend money on things they want. Marriage has got to be a trillion dollar institute. Putting that aside; isn't the wedding band just a smaller shackle? Why do we wear it? To show that we are taken. BUT shouldn't a good trusting relationship not need wedding bands. Now, I am only complaining because I'm irritated. My husband, *rolling eyes*, hardly ever wears his. He says he can't wear it to work, which I believe(with his job he would lose a finger). However, he hardly even wears it any other time. Now, this wouldn't bother me, except when I forget to wear mine, WELL you would think the world was ending. Moving on...

Marriage. Is it not an institution such as education, or any other sort. AND isn't the wedding band another form of restriction? Don't get me wrong, I had a wedding, and I wear my band; I was just thinking is all. That's it, I just wanted to put my thought out there.

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Lyston hardly wears his anymore. He once had a job that he couldn't but not now so what is the problem. But he never notices if I forget mine but he doesn't notice much {rolling Eyes}. But I still love him but I suffer with you in this. BTW I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete